skip to Main Content

Home Forums Boss Club Not seeing my subscription on the site

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SharonElops 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Subvert
    Participant

Hi, I’m part of the Boss Club, but I’m not seeing my downloads or subscription on the site here. I think this may be the first time I’ve logged in since they were linked from the Kickstarter. I’m fairly certain my email address is the same both places, and I’ve had access through dropbox in the past.

Subvert
    Participant

I just wanted to state that my issue had been cleared up. I didn’t see an update here, and didn’t want anyone to wonder.

bruceclegg
    Participant

I may be in the same b0at – I log into my account with the same email address from the kickstarter – I understand the boss club downloads should be in my download section from the account – but right now – nothing is there.

Necrosmith
    Keymaster

Yikes, sorry I missed these posts.. The forum never really took off, so I haven’t been watching it carefully. The Facebook group is the quickest way to reach me, feel free to message when anyone hits a problem.

SharonElops
    Participant

K3 1258MKII on the semote site. But I run this staton on a cabin without powerline. All goes with photovoltaik so I want to run the server on the control site.
    Is that possible?

arno oe9amj, 73

By the way, if you guys need to breake all captchas – I recommend this:
    [b]XEvil 4.0[/b]: innovative CAPTCHA’s solver, included [b]ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3[/b]!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.