skip to Main Content

Home Forums Boss Club Boss Club Wish List

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Necrosmith 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Necrosmith
    Keymaster

Hey gang!

Okay, let’s start this ball rollin’.. Sound off on things you’d like to see, are having toubles with, want more variety in a given set, etc. We’ll be aiming for roughly 2-4 boss club releases each month.

Here’s a list of some ideas that have been floated so far:

1. Small Platforms: platforms that clamp to edge rails and add pre-built firing locations, or look-outs.
    2. Multi-Level stairs: Stairs that can clamp to edge-rails at both sides, smaller stair rails, etc. Larger complete stair rails for larger printers.
    3. 1/8″ MDF edge and clamp set, for use with common MDF terrain.
    4. OpenLOCK transition pieces: a set to hook OpenLOCK terrain to Necroplex edges.
    5. Infinity Struts: 7cm high struts for Infinity boards.
    6. More pipe connectors: 45deg, 30deg and other connectors for all pipe sizes.
    7. Greebles, Greebles, and more Greebles: larger scaled details like communication hubs, closed windows, switches/cables..

Gledhill
    Participant

This is related to those who own a printer licence.

Stamps for branding packaging materials would be realy helpfull.<samp>
    </samp>

For example one with “made with Necroplex” and one with the logo

By the way, incredible work you two did with necroplex! I’m hooked

Necrosmith
    Keymaster

Oooh, yeah, can do. Saves on printing labels.

cuzzle
    Participant

I would love to see for the Canister Pack a 3 way connector for connecting multiple and a 2 way at 90 degrees rather than across from each other. That way you could make a few different layouts.

Would also be cool to have an insert for either side of the can rather than the cap for a sleeker look.

Necrosmith
    Keymaster

Ask and yee shall receive.. Canister Pack Extras now added to all can pack owners. I did up the corner and hex-angled connectors, and added a small ‘top platform’ others have asked for.

Side panels are a great idea as well, but will be trickier to figure out clean print directions that don’t require supports, I’ll see what I can fit in..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.